How does your skin look?...the way your skin looks talks more about your inside. The skin is the largest organ of the body,so it must be cared for. Some habits are essential for you to care for your skin and have a radiant complexion all year long.
The skin provides a thin ,but effective barrier to billions of health threats called pathogens which harms the body and makes a person sick. If the skin is not well taken care of,it becomes dry and chapped. The skin performs three major functions that is protection,sensation and temprature regulation. It keeps the body cool warm and insulated.Skin care products also contributes to a glowing skin.
From the fore going you would have noticed that enviromental pollution,ultraviolent radiation such as sunlight and extreme temprature damages the skin.
Whatever your skin type you need to take proper care of your skin.
Ways to care for your skin
- Eat right:the skin needs the right nutrients to fight off damage to the body to glow,eat lots of veggies and fruits and also drinks lots of water as to avoid dehydration.
- Avoid processed and low nutrient foods such as french fries,snacks and carbonated drinks. They are unhealthy.
- Always eat fruits and foods that are rich in vitamin C
- Always wash your face in the morning and at night as this helps to remove dirts and spots in the face.
- Take your bath at least three times a day.
- Exercise:exercise helps to get rid of fats that are where they are not wanted around your body and keeps you fit together with a nice look.
- Live a healthy lifestyle:do not smoke,avoid junk foods sleep well and also eat a healthy diet.
- Love your skin and be happy
- Wash off all cosmetics after the days activities
- Avoid exposing your skin to direct sunlight
- Dont pick on your face or burst pimples
So by the time you observe all that I wrote above......a radiant skin you got.